Friday, February 13, 2009

Busy, Busy Week!!!

We have had a busy week which accounts for my lack of posts. My grandmother and aunt were in town for the last week and a half. They loved, cuddled and just spoiled Bailey and me. It was wonderful to get to spend so much time with them. It was also perfect timing since Dana was out of town on a business trip.

On Tuesday, my goddaughter, Drew, asked if I would bring Bailey to her school for "show & tell". It was so funny! Drew told all about how they had to cut bailey out of my tummy. She made sure that everyone knew that bailey was her best cousin and that drew loved her. Bailey was the perfect baby and the hit of show & tell!!! I will add pictures soon!

Today, we get to go to Children's hospital and see a cardiologist for Bailey's heart murmur. We pray that everything is good.

More to come later...I have a crying baby that wants fed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment