Saturday, August 15, 2009

"I miss my Grandpa and Grandma..."

"I miss my Grandma and Grandpa"
Grandma and Grandpa left on Thursday for a California vacation... 11 days with no Bailey!!! They were sad to leave but they are going to have a marvelous time!!!
Bailey and Grandpa... both with crazy hair!


Grandma getting in her last loves before they left.



We miss them lots!!! I never realized how nice it is to have help with Bailey while Dana is out of town. This next week will be very interesting, Mom and Dad are in California and Dana is in North Carolina. Bailey and I are alone and roughing it. I see a lot of PBJs and mac & cheese in my future!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your parents enjoy their vacation. I'm sure you will be glad when they get back :) PBJ and Mac & Cheese isn't all bad :)

    ReplyDelete