Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving- Part 3

After the day at the track we went home and cooked dinner. Rene and I had most of the prep work and sides done on Wednesday afternoon and Big Marty fried the turkey Thursday morning early. Fried turkey is one of the best thing i have ever had...so moist and yummy. Dana's favorite is corn pudding made with cream and butter!!! Bailey helping Aunt Rene cook. She really isn't that great of a helper yet, but I have hope that someday she will be. Aunt Rene let Bailey take everything out of the cupboard.
"Look I found a bowl just my size!"
Notice she is wearing a My 1st Thanksgiving shirt.

Uncle Marty carving the bird.
The family gathered around the table...If you look close you can see Bailey's hand on the highchair tray. We are so blessed!!! During the meal we all took turn saying what we were most thankful for this year. Dana and I are thankful for a happy healthy Bailey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment