Saturday, October 9, 2010

2 minuntes of freedom

I left Bailey alone for 2 minutes so that I could switch the laundry...
This is what I found when I came back up.
She found the Kleenex box.
Her nose must have been really runny!
She blew on everyone she pulled out.
And then she started shredding them.
Her back is turned ignoring me... she is hoping that I don't see what is happening.
Look how cute she is... it is what saves her!
I do want everyone to know that I took the box away before I pulled out the camera!
And I made her clean up the entire mess!

2 comments:

  1. In the upcoming months, you might need to remember this....a box of kleenex can entertain her for how long?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "more! more!" is that what she was saying after you took away the box?
    Emma has done the same thing with ice from an ice bucket (when we are picnicking) and with wipes. funny thing is, she sucks on them as she is taking them out. so weird!

    ReplyDelete