Thursday, July 25, 2013

Visit to the dentist

Bailey did GREAT at the dentist !!!
She was so brave and happy.
On the other hand, I did HORRIBLE!!!!!
I found out that Bailey has "enamel hypoplasia", which means her enamel is missing/weak.  The summary is that she needs 3-5 crowns and 2-4 cavities fill.  It will be 4+ hours of dental work which the dentist wants to do at the children's hospital with Bailey under general anesthesia. This has caused so many feeling to boil up in me!  I took her today to my dentist and he agreed with the diagnosis and treatment plan.  We have Bailey's hospital day scheduled for August 20th. 4 weeks to get her prepared and get "our ducks in a row".  Keep us in your prayers!
The laugh of the day was when Bailey overheard the dentist talking about putting crowns on her teeth she said "I get princess teeth???"



 

1 comment: