Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Cookies

We made Christmas cookies!  A day of baking with Old Grammy and New Grammy.
Spritz cookies and thumbprint cookies.
Laughter was the prevailing sound!

 Luke and Molly were really in to sprinkles!
 Notice all the sprinkles!!!!!
 The table, floor and bellies were full of sprinkles!
 Grammy and Bailey's sheet of cookies were perfect!
 Luke ate tons of dough and candy.
 Old Grammy laughed a LOT!
 Luke was teasing her!
 Peaking in the oven to see if they were done.
It was a great morning!  3 hours of baking and then 2 hours of cleaning!

1 comment:

  1. I will right away grasp your rss feed as I can not
    to find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you've any? Kindly let me know so that I may subscribe. Thanks.
    Look at my web page cremazioni roma

    ReplyDelete