Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Santa visits preschool

to celebrate my birthday, I spent the day with Bailey at preschool.  It was pajama day and Michelle sewed matching PJ's for the girls. 
 Santa arrived on the wagon that is usually used to give the kids rides! 
 All of the kids stood outside and were so excited to see him!
 Sitting "criss cross apple sauce" on the rugs waiting for Santa to visit the peanut room.
 Bailey sat on his lap and asked for a Barbie, but no boy dolls.
 Santa gave every child a book and a candy cane.
 MaKenna asked for a real motorcycle.
 Tyler and Ethan asked for cars and super heroes.
 Opening presents was fun for everyone.
 Then it was on to craft time... Bailey used a lot of glue!
 For snack time they sang "happy birthday" to MaKenna and me.  It was a special snack day.
Hot Cocoa, Popcorn and birthday cupcakes!

 Playing outside was brisk but fun.
It was a great morning!  I thoroughly enjoyed my special day with Bailey.
After school, I asked what she wanted for lunch.  Her answer was "I want to hog on some ribs!"
We took Dana out for Bar-B-Que. 
12-12-12 was a great day!!!

1 comment: