Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!!!

Happy 2009!!! I have finally decided to join the blogging world. I figure this will be a wonderful way to keep everyone up to date on our soon to be newest addition.


If you believe the doctors, we have 7 days to go until the baby arrives. But i am still really happy being pregnant! I think it is easier to take care of "gummy bear" inside me... once it comes out it sounds like it is going to be a lot more work!


We had a wonderful Christmas with lots of spoiling! The only downside was that i had a horrible sinus infection and wasn't quite up to par. Dana is excited about his present...a motorcycle to go mountain riding with my Dad and Ty. Doesn't he look like a professional biker?!?!

We hope you all have a wonderful, blessed year.

No comments:

Post a Comment