Wednesday, January 7, 2009

No baby yet... but we are ready!

No baby yet... but we are ready! We have the nursery finished! It is a really cute jungle theme that will go with either sex baby. My friend Denise had the dresser and fan blades painted to match the room. We are ready for this little monkey to arrive!



The entire pregnancy my doctor has been telling me how lucky i am to be tall. I don't look huge, it has been a really easy pregnancy and i have had zero problems! Well that all changed yesterday... I am too tall and the baby has too much room. The baby is now breech because it has too much room and is doing flips! We learned that the baby isn't coming this week. The official due date is the 9th but the doctor is guessing closer to the 15th and only if it turns back to the head down position.

3 comments:

  1. The room looks too cute! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures! Tell Denise I love the art! I have seen Dana,and the room but where are you and baby? WE need a mom and baby picture posted! Am praying for a downward turn forthe little one. Love ya. HUGS!!!!!Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Teri, you are way to cute to not be showing that belly to the bloggin world. LOVE baby's room, love it!!! WE CANNOT WAIT to meet this little one! Kimberly and Company

    ReplyDelete