Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thursday's child has far to go...

Tomorrow is the day we finally get to meet our new little bundle of joy!!!! In less than 24 hours, Dana and I will be parents. And if you believe what everyone has told us, our life is changing FOREVER! I am very excited and slightly scared. C-section was not the way I was planning on bringing this baby into the world, but the baby has different thoughts! At the doctor yesterday, we learned that the baby is firmly wedged in my pelvic bones and has no room to flip even if it wanted to. It must get it's stubbornness from Dana, since we all know that i don't have a stubborn bone in my body! :)

Please pray for Dana, the baby and myself tomorrow. Pray that i sail through the surgery easily and that the recovery is fast. Pray that the baby does perfect. Pray for Dana.

Dana will post pictures of the baby on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I Love you Jill you're going to do great. Can't wait to see the little one. Make sure you welcome her/him to the world with lots of kisses from Aunti Sarah in Indy!

    ReplyDelete